Estimating software tasks is hard. There is a lot of literature on why, and how to approach it.
In this post, I want to show a simple way to break down problems the next time you estimate a task, with a scrum focus. The output of this tool is story...
I’m excited and grateful to have the chance of presenting at the Eclipsecon 2021, this time in an online edition.
Here you can find all the relevant links for the presentation:
- Code: https://github.com/ellerenad/deeplearning4j-playground
- Presentation: pdf
- Conference page:
- The basic concepts of the Google Dialogflow are shown
- A PoC basic agent is created to retrieve facts about Chuck Norris
- This is a work in progress
- Resources can be found at https://cloud.google.com/dialogflow/
What is my concept of learning in public?
I am super excited to have the chance to present a talk at Devoxx Poland 2021! After all the time in this pandemic, it is a nice feeling to get the adrenaline shot of presenting again on a scenario - kinda scary too, but you know, if you ain’t scared,...
- A simple categorization of tech debt is proposed.
- With it, we win a common language that is understood by Product Owners or Project Managers and Software Engineers. A common framework stating clear consequences of tackling tech debt, so that it is easier to make decisions.